for Pure Radiance Advanced Skincare
We are so excited to have the opportunity to serve you again. Please take a moment to review our new guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
- NEW Medical masks will be provided for both artists and clients. (No outside masks please!)
- A second layer of protection, such as a face shield, will be provided for staff.
- Disposable aprons, sleeves, caps, or gowns will be used to provide a layer of protection for Permanent makeup appointments.
- No walk-ins, we are only allowing clients with appointments in the spa at this time.
- A handwashing sink is available for both staff and clients with hand sanitizer onsite.
- We have plastic bins for clients’ personal items, we recommend leaving all personal items in their car, including cell phones, except keys and wallet.
- We use EPA-registered disinfectant wipes and liquids for cleaning work stations.
- We have an increased supply of paper towels & hand soap for more frequent handwashing, available for client use.
- Clients may be asked to use the restroom before they enter the treatment room.
- Please wait in your car until texted or called.
- Once within the establishment, place all belongings into the bin and immediately apply the mask.
- A staff member will then guide the client to the handwashing station to wash their hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds, client & staff member will then proceed to the treatment room.
- After treatment, please check out promptly to help with social distancing around the reception desk.
- Please notify us ASAP if you are experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID-19, Flu, cough, or cold to protect our staff and avoid the spread of any virus.